Thursday, July 28, 2011

PTU Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze

Scrap Kit used is Sea Breeze by Alison of Hunger Hill  You can purchase her kit HERE
Thank you so much Alison Such a beautiful kit! (((HUGS)))

Only filter I used was DSB Flux> Blast and that was in the word art and name and you
Could prolly use Effect>  Distortion Effects>  Wind and play with the settings there

Let's get started!

Open a New Image 600X250
Open and Copy and Paste Paper2
Center how you like and then go to your bottom layer (original)
Selections> Select All and then click on the paper layer and then go to
Image> Crop to Selection. Adjust> Add/Remove Noise Add Noise Gaussian 10%
Monochrome checked

Open fence and copy and paste.

Open Lanterns Image> Resize 200X89 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move it to the left and
when happy with placement Layers> Duplicate and then Image> Mirror 

Open net Image>Resize 120X150 and copy and paste as a new layer and move it to cover post
of fence.

Open Beach Grass 2 and Image> Resize 200X200 and copy and paste as a new layer move to left
see my example above for placement.  Layer> Duplicate and then Image> Mirror and move so it
is under fence layer.

Open Beach Grass 1 and Image> Resize 200X141 and copy and paste as a new layer...move to the left
next to Beach Grass 2 and move layer so it is behind Beach Grass 2.

Open Anchor and Image> Resize 136X250 and move to the left (making sure this layer is on top)
See my example for placement.

Open birdie and Image> Resize 75X50 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move to the left so it
is standing on the anchor.

Open Glass Float and Image> Resize 75X75 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move to the right.
See my example for placement.

Open Chaise and Image> Resize 200X206 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move just a smidge to the right.
See my example for placement.

Open Umbrella and Image> Resize 200X179 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move under the Chaise layer.
See my example for placement.

What I did next was Duplicate one of the Beach Grass 2 and then Image> Resize 75X75 and used it to cover the
back legs of the chaise and some in front of the fence.

Next I typed on some word art now what I did once I got it all typed and where I wanted it to be I duplicated it
twice so there are 3 and on the bottom one I did DSB Flux Blast to the left and the top one I did Adjust> Blur
Gaussian Blur 3.00. I did this with the name too but like I said you can play around with wind and see if that works
for you.

If you use a tube please sure to © and if not and did just like I did please credit the scrap kit maker.
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment