Thursday, September 15, 2011

PTU-Queen of Everything






PTU-Queen of Everything

I used the HD artwork of Ismael Rac.  You can purchase this tube and others at his store xeracx.net.

Filters used- I used DSB Flux and Xero.  They are FTU plug-ins and can be downloaded here.

Font used- I used a FTU font called Fontasia for the name and for Queen of Everything I used Champagne and Limousines another FTU font.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open the template in the HD pack and delete the info layer.

Starting on Raster 4 Selections> Select All Selections Float/Defloat Open Egyptian_pp2_XX and copy
and paste as a new layer, Selections> Invert and hit the delete key on your keyboard.  Selections>
Select None.  Delete Raster 4. What I did next was Duplicate the circle and used DSB Flux> Bubbles.
Use whatever setting you like...

Click on Raster 3 Selections> Select All Selections Float/ Defloat Open Egyptian_pp3_XX and copy
and paste as a new layer, Selections> Invert and hit the delete key on your keyboard.  Selections>
Select None. Delete Raster 3  What I did was duplicate this layer applied DSB Flux blast to the right.
I had to use my pick tool afterward to shorten it on the right a bit but again that choice is yours.

Click on Raster 5. Selections> Select All Selections Float/ Defloat Open Egyptian_pp2_XX Image> Rotate
Right/Left and copy and paste as a new layer.  Selection> Invert and hit that delete key again.  Selections>
Select None.  Delete Raster 5.

Click on Raster 6.  Selections> Select All Selections Float/ Defloat Open Egyptian_pp2_XX Image> Rotate
Right/Left and copy and paste as a new layer.  Selection> Invert and hit that delete key again.  Selections>
Select None.  Delete Raster 6.

Click on Raster 2. Selections> Select All Selections Float/ Defloat Open Egyptian_pp3_XX and copy
and paste as a new layer, Selections> Invert and hit the delete key on your keyboard.  I then used DSB Flux>
Blast to the right with Raster 2.

Click on Raster 7. Selections> Select All Selections Float/ Defloat Layers> New Raster Layer and I flood filled with a gradient using Red and Orange...I deleted Raster 7 and then duplicated the flood filled layer.  On that
bottom layer I used DSB Flux> Bubbles and then used my pick tool to move the bubbles closer to the original size
and then used DSB Flux Blast up, down, left and right.

Make your black circles active. Layers> Arrange move to the top. on the top layer (the one that doesn't have a filter on it) Selections> Select all Float/Defloat and take your close up tube and copy and paste as a new layer,
Selections> Invert and hit the delete key on your keyboard once.  I duplicate the tube and on the original
layer I applied Xero> Greyscaler and on the duplicated layer I did Adjust> Blur Gaussian blur of 3 and changed the blend mode to soft light.

Move the red/orange sun up and under that tube/black circle layer.

With your top layer activated open the next middle tube and copy and paste as a new layer.  As I wanted
to show her hands on her hips I had to go to the very bottom layer Selections> Select All and go to the top tube layer
and Image> Crop to selection.
Duplicate your tube layer and this time I added Xero> Porcelain to the bottom/ original layer and for the
duplicated layer did the blur and then changed the blend mode to soft light.

I added a palm tree from the HD pack but there is lots of stuff there that you can add.

Once you are happy with everything Layers> Merge Merge Visible



I added Queen of Everything and used the gradient  for the small round circle around
it.
Add your © and Name and you are done!

Have fun!  I hope you play with the different settings of the plug ins!

Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment