Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Something Wicked This Way Comes-PTU


PTU Something Wicked This Way Comes

Tube of Choice - I used a Beautiful tube by Selina Fenech.  You can buy this one and others at CDO.

Scrap kit used - Feeling Grunge by DigiMania

Mask of Choice - I used Vix_Mask393 you can download this one at her site VixPSP.

Drip Filter - I used Alien Skin Eye Candy 5: Nature Drip and you can download this filter HERE.

Fonts of Choice - I used 2 FTU fonts.  The wordart font is Sick Capital Vice and for the name I used Rat Infested Mailbox.

The Moon is clipart by Mythical Designs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's get started with a New Image 700X700 Transparent.

Open DigiMania-Feeling Grunge-Paper7 and copy and paste as a new layer.

Layers>New Mask Layer From Image...Scroll down and find your Vix_Mask393 making sure that
Invert mask data is not checked and hit OK.  Layers>Merge Merge Group.  Layers> Duplicate
Open DigiMania-FeelingGrunge-Paper9 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Repeat your mask
layer Adjust> Blur Gaussian Blur 3.00 and change the Blend Mode to Soft Light.

At this point you can add your moon.  If you use Mythical Designs Moon Script you need to
Image> Resize to 300X300.

Open DigiMania-Feeling Grunge-Arch and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move to the right.  Once
happy with it Duplicate and on the top layer Adjust> Blur Gaussian Blur 3.00.

Copy and Paste your tube of choice.

Open DigiMania-Feeling Grunge-OpenBook  Image>Resize 200X123 and copy and paste as a new layer.
Move down and to the right.

Open DigiMania-FeelingGrunge-Jewel and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move up and to the left.

Open DigiMania-Feeling Grunge-Skull Image>Resize 111X36 and copy and paste as a new layer.
Move to the bottom right.

Open DigiMania-Feeling Grunge-Symbol and copy and paste as a new layer. Move down a bit.  Once
you are happy with placement Layer>Duplicate and Adjust>Blur Gaussian Blur 3.00

What I did next was do text on a curve and made my wordart.  I then Selections>Select all
Float/Defloat Modify expand by 2 and on the layer below the curve text added a new layer and flood filled
with a color from the moon and then added the drip layer.  I used the setting of Small Streak but play
around to see what looks best to you.

Once happy with everything Layers> Merge Merge Visible. I resized to 600X600.
Add you © copyright info License # and name and you are done!

I Thank You for checking out my tutorial.  I hope you use it as a guideline.
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment