Sunday, January 15, 2012

PTU-Secret Love





PTU-Secret Love

Tube of Choice- I am using a beautiful tube by Anna Marine, You can purchase this and others at CDO

Scrapkit used- I am using Hungry Hills I Do Love Hugs that can also be purchased at CDO

Filter used Alien Skin Xenofex 2 Contellation (sorry I can't find a link to it)

Mask used MB and SW Mask 21 from Moonbeams and Spiderwebs
Font used Bleeding Cowboys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a New Transparent Image 700X700

Open paper-6 and copy and paste as a new layer.
With your mask open and paper layer active, Layers New Mask Layer from Image and hit ok Layers Merge Merge Group.  What I did was Duplicate the mask layer and on the bottom layer I added Xenofex 2 Constellation With the following settings-
Star Size 2.00
Size Variant 19
Edge Star Density 27
Overall Star Density 5
Overdrive 100
Twinkle Amount 75
Keep original image and hit OK
On the Top Layer Make the blend mode Overlay and Layers Merge Down

Open bonsai and copy and paste as a new layer.  I scooted it down toward the bottom of the tag.

Open bench and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved to the bottom of the tag.

Open tube and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved her so it looks like she is sitting on
top of the bench.

Open sweetpea and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved to the right and moved so it was above the mask layer.  Once happy with placement Layers Duplicate, Image Mirror Image Resize 85% all Layer NOT Checked.  I had to erase a bit of the bottom of this. Move this above the mask layer.

Open fern-2 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved to the right and down a touch
Layers Duplicate Image Mirror Image Flip and move up a touch.  I erased the stem showing.

And that is it! Once happy with the look Layers Merge Visible

Important to put your © copyright and License number on for your tube and them put your
name on it!

Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment