Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PTU-Clubbin'

PTU-Clubbin'

Tubes of Choice-I am using the artwork of Pinuptoons!  You can purchase these and other great tubes at CDO
Scrapkit used is Bitch Club by Foxys Designz!  Thank You Ann!  You can purchase this and other great kits at Digi Fox's Studio

Mask of choice-I am using a FTU Mask.  MB and SW Mask 21 by Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Font of Choice-I am using a FTU font called Angry Blue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image

Open Element10_FD and copy and paste as a new layer.

Open Paper2_FD and copy and paste as a new layer.  Open your mask Layers New Mask Layer From Image Scroll to find your mask and hit ok.  Layers Merge Merge Group.

Open your tubes and copy and paste them all as new images.  I duplicated them and on the
original layer I added a drop shadow and on the duplicated layer I did Adjust Blur Gaussian Blur or 4.00.

Open Element5_FD Image Resize 79X400 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved to the left a touch.

Open Element8_FD Image Resize 450X399 and copy and paste as a new layer.

Open Element9_FD Image Resize 215X250 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved to the right Layers Duplicate Image Mirror and then Layers Duplicate and moved it up so it was on top of the other 2 speakers.

Open Element22_FD Image Resize 700X193 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this down above your mask layer.

Open Element3_FD Image Resize 215X75 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this to the right side of your top speaker.  Layers Duplicate Image Mirror.

Open Element36_FD and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move to the Bottom.

That is it!  We are done!  If all happy with you placement Layers Merge Merge Visible.
I like my tags 600X600 so I resize.
Add your ©Copyright and Licensing info and your name and you are done!

Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment