Monday, April 23, 2012

PTU-Grapes of Rac


PTU-Grapes of Rac

Tube of Choice-I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac.  You can purchase this and other great tubes at his store Ismael Rac

Scrap Kit used-I am using a Beautiful kist by Foxys Designz called Starlite Romance *Thank You Ann*  You can purchase this and other great kits at Digi Fox's Studio

Mask used-I am using MB and SW Mask 33 from Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Effect used is Effects Texture Effects Mosaic-Antique with number of columns and Number of rows
at 100  Tile diffusion 70 Grout width 2 Grout diffusion 50 Symmetric checked


Font used is Girls Are Weird

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image

Open Paper 12_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open your mask Layers New Mask Layer from Image Scroll down to find your mask and click OK Layer Merge Merge Group.  Effects Texture Effects Mosaic-Antique with number of columns and Number of rows at 100  Tile diffusion 70 Grout width 2 Grout diffusion 50 Symmetric checked and click ok.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open Mesh_FD and copy and paste as a New Later.  I moved this up just a bit and bihind the tube layer.

Open Graped_FD  Image Resize 445X500 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up a bit.

Open Tree_FD Image Mirror and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up so the trunk was hidden.

Open Flower6_FD Image Resize 111X117 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I duplicated 3 times and moved around the mesh.

Open Vine_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up and behind the tubes legs.

Open Butterfly1_FD Image Resize 200X112 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the upper right of the tube and then Image Free Rotate to the left 23 and hit ok.

With your mesh layer active open Sparkle_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open Tag_FD Image Resize 335X400 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the bottom right hand side of the tag but so it was also under the tube layer.

That is it!  I resized to 600X600 added ©copyright info and #licensing info Name and that is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment