Monday, April 2, 2012

PTU-Romantically Rust

PTU-Romantically Rust

Tube of Choice-I am using the Artwork of Keith Garvey.  You can purchase this and other
great tubes at PTE

Scrap Kit used-I am using the BEAUTIFUL kit called Orange Rust by HF-ProjeKte *Thank You Heppy*  You can purchase this and other great kits at Scrappin Naturally

Mask of Choice-I am using MB and SW Mask 34.  You can download this and other masks at Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Font used-I used a FTU font called Curly Fluer Caps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image

Open PHF_Orust4 Image Resize 650X650 and copy and paste as a New Layer

With your magic wand click on the inside of the frame Selections Modify Expand 10,
Activate the bottom layer, Open PHF_Orustpaper3 and copy and paste as a New Layer.
I moved the paper till I liked what I say (bottom right hand corner of the paper is
where I moved it) Selections Invert and hit the delete key once on your keyboard.
Don't deselect yet.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.  So once happy with your placement
hit the delete key once on your keyboard.  Selections Select None.  I added a dropshadow
to the tube.

Open PHF_Orust1 Image Resize 400X400 and with your top layer active copy and paste as a New Layer.  Image Flip  I moved this so you couldn't see the edges under the frame.  Once happy with the placement move this below the paper layer Layers Duplicate Image Flip/Mirror and move into place.

Open PHF_Orust9,11,12,13 Resize them all to 200X200 and copy and paste as a New Layer. I moved them so they were peeking above the corner layer.

With your top layer active, Open PHF_Orust14 Image Resize 200X200 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved so it looks like the flower is behind the tubes ear.  I added a drop shadow also.

Open PHF_Orust35 Image Reseize 300X290 Image Mirror and copy and paste as a New Layer. I moved up and to the left and moved under the paper layer.

Open PHF_Orust15, 17, 18 Image Resize 200X200 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Arrange to your liking. I ended up using my eraser tool to erase most of the greenery on PHF_Orust 17.

Activate your bottom Layer, Open PHF_Orustpaper8 Image Resize 700X700 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Open your mask, Layers New Mask Layer From Image, Scroll to find your mask and hit OK. Layers Merge Merge Group.  I move the mask a little bit to the right.

Once happy with your placement, Layers Merge Merge Visible. I like my tags 600X600 so I resized.

Add on your ©copyright info and Licensing info and Name and that is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment