Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PTU-Heart on a String


PTU-Heart on a String

Tube of Choice-I am using the BEAUTIFUL artwork of Helena Reis.  You can purchase this and other Great tubes at DSI

Scrap Kit used-I am using the BEAUTIFUL kit called Colour Pop Pink Push by CBJ.  You can purchase this and other great kits at DSI

Mask used- I am using MB and SW Mask 37 at Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Font used- I am using a Kevin and Amanda font called Pea Eric

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 transparent New Image

Open CBJ_CPPP_FrameWrap Image Resize 582X700 and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I did Image Mirror and moved to the left.

I then had to move everything just a touch to get it all where I wanted.  I then duplicated the tube, moved them so one was above the frame and one below.  on the top one I used my eraser tool to erase so the bow would show and to erase what was over the edges.  On the bottom layer I put in a drop shadow.

With your bottom layer active, Open CBJ_CPPP_P8 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Activate your frame layer and with your magic wand click on the inside of the frame, Selections Modify Expand 10 Selections Invert Activate the paper layer and click the Delete key once on your keyboard. What I did cuz I think my computer is silly I did Selections Select All on the paper layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open CBJ_CPPP_ClockFace and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the upper right hand side of the tag.  Activate the bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate the clock Face Image Crop to selection.  Activate the paper layer under the frame, Selections Select All Selections Float/Defloat, Activate the Clock Face Selections Invert and hit the Delete Key once on your keyboard.  Selections Select None.

Open CBJ_CPPP_FlowerBunch Image Resize 600X381 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the bottom left hand side of the frame.

With your bottom layer active, Open CBJ_CPPP_P7 Image Resize 700X700 and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open Mask of choice, Layers New Mask Layer From Image, Scroll down to find your mask and hit OK Layers Merge Merge Group.

With your frame layer active, Open CBJ_CPPP_PlantString and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up toward the top of the frame.

With your frame paper active, Open CBJ_CPPP_HeartPlants Image Resize 300X300 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the right a bit.

With your Plant String Layer activated, Open CBJ_CPPP_Flutter2 Image Resize 350X236 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Image Free Rotate Right 23 and hit OK.  I moved this towatd the upper right hand side of the tag.

With your Flower Bunch Layer active, Open CBJ_CPPP_Flutter Image Resize 175X157 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the bottom of the frame.

With your Flutter 2 layer active open CBJ_CPPP_Lantern and copy and paste as a New Layer. I moved this to the right and made it so it looked like it was hanging off the Plant String.

Once happy with your placement Layers Merge Merge Visible, I like my tags 600X600 so I resized, Added my ©copyright and #Licensing information and name and that is it!


No comments:

Post a Comment