Friday, September 7, 2012

FTU-Spooky


FTU-Spooky

Tube of Choice- I am using the Artwork of Martin Abel.  You can purchase
this and other Excellent artwork at CDO.

Brushes~

Tree Brushes-deviantart has lots of tree brushes. You can also google
tree brushes for paint shop pro also.

Cloud Brushes-again deviantart has lots of cloud brushes. You can also
google cloud brushes for paint shop pro also.

Stardust Brushes-deviantart has lots of star or stardust brushes. You can
also google stardust brushes for paint shop pro also.

Preset Shapes-I used a Chevron shape and an ellipse shape.  These come
with your Paint Shop Pro.

Filter used is Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow

Font used is Punkbabe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a VERY simple tutorial.

Open a 600X250 Transparent New Image.

In your Color Palette, change the foreground to #c0c0c0 and your background
to #000000 and click the tab to gradient.  Change your gradient to
Foreground-Background 0 Repeats and click on the sunburst option (round)
and click OK. Layers New Raster Layer and flood fill with your Gradient.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved down and to
the right.  Once happy with your placement, Activate the bottom layer,
Selections Select All, click on your tube layer, Image Crop to Selection.

OK now click on your flood filled Gradient Background, Layers New Raster
layer and add your tree/tree Branch.  I did mine in the black. I duplicated
and on the top layer I added a gaussian blur of 3.

Click on your flood filled Gradient Background again.  Layers New Raster
Layer and add your stars/stardust.  I did mine in the grey.  The brush I
used I did one side and then Layers Duplicate Image Mirror/Flip.

OK Now activate your tree layer, click on your Preset Shapes and find
the one you like...I did 2 'Gravestones" using the Chevron shape and the
Ellipse shape.  My Chevron was only an outline so I had to fill it. I
then added a Gradient Glow on the headstones to make them look haunted.
I used #00ffff as my color.  I say use what you like!

With your tree layer active, Layers New Raster Layer and with the grey
color I did my clouds to look like fog.  If you want to add some above
the tube layer just add a New layer above the tube layer and do some "fog"
there.

Layers New Raster Layer and flood fill with your Foreground-Background
Gradient.  Selections Select All, Selections Modify Contract 4 and hit
the Delete Key once on your keyboard.  Selections Select None.

Once Happy with everything. Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Add your ©Copyright Information and Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment