Friday, October 12, 2012

PTU-All of my love


PTU-All of my love

Tube of Choice- I am using the artwork of Helena Reis.  You can purchase
this and other Great artwork at DSI.

Scrapkit is called All of my love by Chaos Priestess.  You can purchase
this Beautiful kit at others at Whisprd Designz.

Font used is Anywhere but home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 600X250 Transparent New Image.

Open AOML_Paper_16 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved it up a
bit to get the "floor" in on the tag.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections
Select All, Activate your paper layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the right
and down a touch. Activate your bottom layer, Selections Select All,
Activate your paper layer, Image Crop to Selection.  There was a tiny bit
of her hand showing in a weird spot and I used my eraser tool to erase it.

Open AOML_Clock2 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the
upper left hand side of the tag.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections
Select All, Activate your clock layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open AOML_Doodle_05 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this
below the tube layer and to the right.  Activate your bottom layer,
Selections Select All, Activate your doodle layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open AOML_Flower_02 and copy and paste as a New Layer. I moved this up and
to the left so it was on top of the clock a little bit.  Activate your
bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate your flower layer, Image
Crop to Selection.

Open AOML_Foliage_01 and copy and paste as a New Layer. I move this below
the doodle layer but adjust so that it was above the flower layer. Activate
your bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate your leaves layer,
Image Crop to Selection.

Open AOML_GlitterSplat_03 Image Flip and copy and paste as a New Layer.
I moved this up and under the clock layer. Activate your bottom layer,
Selections Select All, Activate your glittersplat layer, Image Crop to
Selection.

Open AOML_MeshHeart_El01 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this
below the clock layer and to the left.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections
Select All, Activate your mesh layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open AOML_ButterflyEl_01 I moved this above the clock layer and to the
left.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate your
butterfly layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Add your ©Copyright information and name and you are done!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment